Shawn S. Leigh
- Immigration 100%
Shawn Leigh is an associate at KCL. His practice focuses on immigration and naturalization Law.
Prior to joining KCL in 2019, Shawn founded and managed Leigh Law Group, PLLC, in Dallas, Texas for 12 years. Also, he was the president of American Learning Institute in Dallas, Texas, a SEVP certified language school. Previously, Shawn was associate foreign legal counsel to large Korean law firms and in-house general counsel to major Korean banks in Seoul.
Practicing law in Korea, Texas and New Jersey, Shawn represented both US and foreign companies and individuals on various business and immigration matters and developed keen understanding of his clients' need. With over 20 years of practice, Shawn brings experience, passion, and expertise to your often complicated immigration process.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Texas
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- Texas A&M University, Seoul, Korea
- American Immigration Lawyers Association