Celina M. Cho
- Immigration 100%
Celina Cho is a partner, leading the immigration department at Kim, Cho & Lim, LLC. Ms. Cho's practice is exclusively in the areas of immigration and nationality law before US Citizenship & Immigration Services, US Immigration Court, US Department of Labor, US Department of State, Board of Immigration Appeals, Administrative Appeals Office, and Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals. Ms. Cho has entirely dedicated to serving individuals and businesses of all sizes from diverse industries in all aspects of immigration. She frequently represents multi-national conglomerates and their U.S. entities in complex business immigration matters.
Ms. Cho successfully represented over 7,000 clients across the nation and from foreign countries including employment-based and family-sponsored immigration, all types of non-immigrant visas, naturalization, waivers of inadmissibility, appeals to BIA, AAO and BLACA, and removal proceedings.
"All I do IMMIGRATION and I do it very well!" As a result of her dedication to excellence in the practice of immigration law, Ms. Cho is recognized as a prominent immigration attorney in the Korean-American community. Ms. Cho has been invited to radio shows as a weekly regular guest speaker on immigration since 2009.
Immigration law is complex and the process may be frustrating at times. KCL immigration team understands the challenges you are experiencing and here we are to assist you: With our exclusive immigration law expertise and dedication to excellence, we advocate your right for the best possible outcome you deserve in each immigration case.
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M. (Taxation)
- Sogang University Graduate School of Business, Seoul, Korea
- M.B.A. (Finance)
- Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea
- B.A. (English Literature)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- American Institute of Public Accountant
- SK Holdings, SK USA, SK Telecom, SK Life Science, SK Biopharmaceuticals, SK Biotek, SK Shipping, SK Pharmteco, SK E&S America, SK Siltron
- LG Household & Health Care USA, LG Electronics USA
- Samsung Fire & Marine Management Corp., Samsung Telecommunications America
- Kiswire Ltd., Kiswire Trading Inc, Kiswire Pine Bluff
- Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance, Hyundai Wia Machine America
- Daewoo Securities America
- Lotte Trading New York
- Shinhan Bank New York Branch, KEB (Korea Exchange Bank) USA, NewBank
- New Avon
- H-Mart (Grand Supercenter), Kearny Shop-Rite
- Chodae Community Church, The United Methodist Church